- DESCRIPTION: 250lb Free Range Hog Raffle is a raffle whereby tickets are sold throughout Tift Co., Worth Co., and surrounding areas. Tickets are sold for 1 for $5. The winning raffle ticket number will be announced July 1, 2015 at Dollison Farms.
- ELIGIBILITY: This raffle is only open to legal residents of the fifty(50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Dollison Farms (“Sponsor”), Walton Farms, Safety Rite and the immediate families and household members of each of the above, are not eligible to enter to win. Subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: Raffle tickets will be sold until all 1000 tickets are sold. You may enter a raffle by purchasing raffle tickets sold for 1 for $5 by contacting any Dollison Farms employee via phone at 229-256-4509, dollisonfarms.com/raffles, www.facebook.com/dollisonfarms. Check website for updates on authorized locations and persons with raffle tickets. By participating in this raffle, you agree to follow these contest rules. By accepting a prize, you give us your permission (except where prohibited) to use your name, likeness and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation including display of your name and image on the Dollison Farms website. All entries must be received by the end of the Raffle Period.
- DRAWING: The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible received. The odds of winning for each entry are 1/total number of entries received. The winner will be notified by phone and email, and the winning number will be posted online at www.dollisonfarms.com. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made 30 business days from the first notification attempt, the person will be disqualified, with the prize being donated to “Our 10%”. The winning ticket should be presented at Dollison Farms Headquarters. The winner will be able to pick up prize within (30) days after claiming his/her prize.
- 250lb Free Range Hog Processed and Ready for your freezer.
2 Pork Loin Roasts
2 Country Style Ribs
2-3 Pkgs Center Cut Chops
2 Sugar-Cured Picnic Shoulders
2 Sugar-Cured Hams (Cut in Half with Center Cut Slices)
2 Slabs Spare Ribs
10Lbs. Sliced Bacon
10Lbs. Asst. Seasoning Meat
- Winner must claim prize by following the instructions provided in the winner notification agreement within 2 days from the date on which the notification was sent by email by the “Sponsor” or its representative.
- The designated “250lb Free Range Hog Raffle” ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize.
- COMPENSATORY PRIZE: In the unlikely event the Raffle Entries does not reach a total of 200 entries by the closing date of the contest, the winner will receive a meat package that is at least 50% of the total proceeds from all eligible entries received by the ending contest date. For instance, if 100 entries are received that would be $500 in raffle entries total and the winner would then receive a meat package worth $250. This minimum entry requirement is designed to protect the Sponsor from substantial loss.
- ODDS: The odds of winning the grand prize are 1/the total number of entries received.
- GENERAL RULES: All entries and prize claims become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Released Parties (as defined below) assume no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, delated, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, illegible, incomplete or postage-due entries, prize claims or mail. Except where prohibits by accepting a prize, winners consent to the use by Sponsor and its designee of their names and/or photographs for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission. By participating in this raffle, each entrant accepts and agrees (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects, and (ii) to release Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective directors, officers, employees and agencies of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability of any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participating in this raffle or resulting from acceptance, or use/misuse of the prize. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the raffle, violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE IS A VIOLATION THE CONTEST RULES AND OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this raffle, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form or class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the state of Georgia.;(2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this raffle, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR OR ITS RELATED ENTITES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS RAFFLE.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “250lb Free Range Hog Raffle” Winners, C/O Dollison Farms, 1280 PT Salter Rd., Poulan, GA 31781